During the current pandemic, disinfecting and cleaning your home or office is of utmost importance. Since life is slowly going back to normal even though the pandemic continues, taking necessary precautions to keep the virus at bay is important.
Since it’s the need of the hour, many people choose DIY disinfectant solutions over professional disinfecting services to cut costs. To know which is the more suitable option to keep you safe at home or office, keep on reading.
DIY Disinfectant Solution Vs Professional Disinfecting Services
DIY Disinfecting Solution
There are many disinfectants listed by the EPA in List N which help to eliminate hazardous viruses and bacteria. Home or business owners can either buy commercial products or make their own disinfectant at home.
Homemade Disinfectant: 5 tablespoons of diluting bleach (5.25-8.25% sodium hypochlorite) per gallon of room temperature water.
Note: This mixture works for 24 hours. Also, when using a store-bought disinfectant solution, read the label carefully, and take necessary safety measures when working.
Pros of Homemade Disinfectant:
- Easy to make and does good work in killing viruses and bacteria.
- Works well in kitchens and bathrooms.
- It is accessible by all.
Cons of Homemade Disinfectant:
- Don’t work on fabrics. So can’t spray it on carpets or upholstery.
- Lightens up the flooring and other areas. Thus damaging the overall look of the surface.
Professional Disinfecting Services
Bacteria, pathogens, and germs are present everywhere. However, it is crucial to eliminate them, especially in these trying times. The need for disinfecting homes or the workplace has never been more important than now.
To relieve yourself with the stress of disinfecting your home or office regularly, professional disinfecting services can help. Professionals use industry-style equipment and solutions to kill hazardous microorganisms.
Pros for Hiring Professional Disinfecting Services:
- Effective and efficient cleaning.
- Covers all the nooks and crannies of the rooms.
- Convenient and safer option.
- Proper gears and equipment.
Cons for Hiring Professionals:
- A bit on the expensive side in the beginning when compared to DIY disinfectant solutions.
Disinfect Your Property Today!
Be it bacteria, biohazard, or viruses, get your property disinfected by Xtraordinary Cleaning LLC in Lakeland, Miami Dade County, and Key Largo City. Our professional disinfecting services keep hazardous impurities at bay.