The complete appearance of your leather couch is harmed by a few stains. You should never leave these stains unattended for a long period of time. While looking up for “how to clean a leather couch?”, you should have an idea of how to get rid of different types of stains that can form on it.
How to Clean Ink Stains From a Leather Couch?
Ink accidents might happen. It is advisable to act on them as quickly as possible.
Follow the steps given below:
- Be ready with a soft towel.
- Apply to rub alcohol on the soft towel.
- Gently dab -try not to rub- the ink stain with the soft towel.
- Apply more rubbing alcohol to a fresh soft towel and repeat.
- Once you get rid of the stain, pat dry with a soft cloth.
How to Remove Grease & Oil Stains from a Leather Couch?
Most of the food items have oil in them, which leaves behind oil and grease stains, so here are the easy steps on how you can get rid of such stains.
- Sprinkle baking soda as per requirement over the affected area.
- Let the baking soda sit for a couple of hours or until the oil is absorbed.
- Wipe away the remains with a soft towel.
- Wipe out the dirty area of the leather with a wet cloth.
How to Disinfect Leather Couch?
Follow these steps to disinfect your couch:
- Make a cleaning solution by mixing equal parts of water and vinegar in a bowl.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to get rid of loose dirt and dust particles off the couch.
- In case of separation, mix the solution a few times more, and dip a soft towel into the solution.
- Wiring out the cloth so that it is damp and not soaking, and begin wiping your sofa.
- Once you have wiped down with a damp towel, clean the damp area with a dry cloth.
Want Better Results?
In case, results to the above-mentioned instructions didn’t yield a satisfactory result, you should consider calling in a professional. Ring us at (305) 927-5959. Experienced cleaners at Xtraordinary Cleaning LLC will provide you with the best available services.