Having a pet is such a feel free emotion as there are no conditions applied. A pet-friendly home is most likely to have carpet cleaning troubles. We can always find out ways to deal with this. After all, we love our pets.
You can have clean carpets by immediately cleaning the aftermath of the pet urine or poop accident. But somehow, if the stain goes unnoticed you can restore your carpet by pet stain remover carpet cleaning ideas.
Easy Pet Stain Carpet Remover Carpet Cleaning Ideas
1. New Stains
The accident has just occurred and you need to have a plan of action to deal with the consequences. If the stains are removed at this stage, there will be lesser or no stains on the carpet.
⇒ Immediate Plan
Well! This will keep you on your toes. But then, if you want to have clean carpets, there’s not much choice.
⇒ Plan of Action
- For urine, drop paper towels to absorb the moisture. Repeat the process till you get dry paper towels.
- For feces and vomit, use a disposable bag to pick up the solids. Use the paper towels to clean any remains.
- Finally, apply a cleaning solution to remove the stain and odor.
2. Old stains
Some stains go overlooked and come to our notice when they have a bad odor or on a Christmas inspection. This brings a lot many things that went unnoticed all this time.
⇒ DIY Ideas
Old methods, but effective when the pet stain remover carpet cleaning tricks are applied. A patch test is advisable before performing any idea on the carpet.
⇒ Plan of Action
- Vinegar solution: Prepare a solution with 50% water and 50% white vinegar. Apply on the affected area using a soft-bristled brush.
- Apply baking soda: While the solution is still wet, sprinkle some baking soda on it. You will hear the fizzling sound as it begins lifting the stain and odor from the fiber. Allow it to dry.
- Scoop and vacuum: Once the patch is dry, you can scoop the loose baking soda and vacuum for any remaining residue.
Make It Easier By Hiring a Professional Carpet Cleaner!
Christmas holiday is the best time to spend time with family and friends. So, why spend time just cleaning. The pet stain remover carpet cleaning can be a patience-testing task.
So why not hire a professional? Here are some tips on hiring a professional pet stain and odor company can be time-saving and cost-effective.
Professionals pet urine and odor cleaners like Xtraordinary Cleaning LLC are here to help you 24×7 in and around Lakeland.
- We have experienced and trained staff.
- We use Hot water extraction or steam cleaning for carpets.
- We are certified, insured, and bonded.